A strange incident was also found There used to be a worshiper |The incident who found a necklace through...

A strange incident was also found There used to be a worshiper

Haji Sahib, who lived in Makkah. He was on his way to take a formal education. On the way, he had a precious necklace. What is the situation? I am connected. It is very precious. It should be hidden. Is that brother Allah is watching? If I hide it, then Allah can catch me anywhere and put me in hell, so what will I do, so instead of hiding it, I gave it away.

 

Ba ahhaa If Kamal is found, then I will hand it over to the deceased. By chance, the owner was also found. Someone was looking for it. Brother, my necklace is lost. They said, Brother, I also have a bag. You see, not yours, but he saw it. He realized that this is mine and this is my condition. He was very happy. For the pleasure of Allah, not for your reward? I left there and was in my village and I met a young man. If I had found such a boy in my place, I would have married my daughter and that man was a big businessman here.

POWER OF ALLAH:

Look at the power of Allah, this young man was a resident of Makkah, he had the patience to go on a sea voyage, there was a storm and he was torn to pieces. He is lying on a plank and the plank is drifting. And who had drowned, but on the way, this mistake has been stopped on a bank. People from a settlement of Basti Abad had come by chance. When the traveler carrying any fodder is flowing over the board, they saw it. They took him out and after taking him out, he regained consciousness in his village. Bilawal came and made him rest.

And he also has great skill in memorization and knowledge and is a very good and righteous person. Started doing it with their advice [These people thought that they have found such a good man, such a great scholar, how can he leave here, so we should call him that he will stay in our village, if only he left, it is not right, he died, his daughter is very beautiful. He is very handsome and young. He needs a relationship. He came and told them that the sister-in-law should be given full relationship. He asked the girl if the girl would be ready.

THEN HE GOT MARRIED:

When both of them got married and he reached there at night and met his wife, he saw that he was lying here on her neck which was found in the case of every government and they returned this merchant and from taking the reward. He also refused. The merchant used to say that if I had found him here, I would have married him to my daughter. Allah has blessed him so much with the blessing of his piety and piety. You have returned home because of our pain

Now we will also give the necklace and also give the necklace, so Allah Almighty gave them back and also gave the necklace, but this house and the house and also the business and the Sadiq Imam Ali has given him the fear of Allah and Allah. The fear of Allah is in the heart and the fear of Allah is the same in the world So, brother, while we are living here in this world, the main thing is that we should fear Allah and fear Allah, obey Him and avoid disobedience, and Allah’s help will come to him.

__________________________________

 

Comments